The Southwest Valley’s premier ballet studio is offering
In-Person and ZOOM® classes now!
While we await our permanent move into the Estrella Mountain Community College Performing Arts Center, we will be meeting at Effusion Dance Center, at 3810 S. Estrella Pkwy, in Goodyear, AZ.
We will be employing appropriate safety measures to help promote the health of all dancers.
Why Choose Southwest Ballet Theatre?
– All faculty are certified in a dance-specific curriculum
– Unlimited classes per level
– Individualized evaluations for a dancer’s specific progress
– Two full-length classical ballets per season
– Fully staged February program showcasing class work
– Professional sprung dance floors ensuring safety and injury prevention
– Beautiful studio for classes/rehearsals that enhance learning and focus
– Every type of dancer, from beginner to expert, young and old, recreational or professional, are encouraged to be a part of the SWBT community
Classes at SWBT welcome dancers from beginner to expert, recreational to professional, young and old.
The vast diversity of classes and rigorous training will give each dancer not only experience in classical Ballet, but also other forms of dance—such as Lyrical, Modern, Tap, and Jazz.
Other principles of body conditioning—Yoga, Pilates, Progressing Ballet Technique, and Stretch—are utilized as well, giving the dancer resources to strengthen, enhance, and condition, in order to prevent injury and maintain optimal health and wellness.
Contemporary to classical ballets and original works are set to give dancers experience which prepares them for the professional stage.